11.11.2009

Guess Who's Going to Dinner...

The Plan: "Walking Away" from James and his other women is working splendidly. I had decided (with a little pep talk from my dad) it was the best course of action because it would just seem like meddling any other way and sometimes you've gotta keep that karma moving in a positive direction.

The Snag: last Monday, during one of Crazy Dan's confessions of undying love to me, I suggested he check out a profile on Match.com (of the colonel James has been spending time with - due mostly to her house in Hawaii, I'm sure).

Tonight? Crazy Dan and James' Colonel are having margarita's at a local Mexican restaurant, while I had a date with the sweetest widower, but accidentally told him to meet me at a restaurant in the next town, 20 miles away. Lovable, I am.

3 comments:

Terri G said...

Oh my goodness...you are amazing. AMAZING!!

Please teach me everything you know.

:)t

Haphazardkat said...

I wanna be a fly on the margarita wall!

ColleenQ said...

terri/kat: they went out again last night. I can only hope my name NEVER comes up in conversation!