4.10.2008

Get back!

I had to demote one of my supervisors for consistently being the world's biggest greedy-ass hippie, who completely bypasses me in all things important. He covers his mistakes with miles of saccharin-coated bullshit, but fortunately my managers told me to correct the situation as I see fit. Bonus points for arbitrary rules. Monthly reports must now be submitted in Times New Roman, 10 pt. font, single-spaced and bulletted and brown shoes must only be worn on Tuesdays. Get back, Loretta.

3 comments:

Darren said...

Uncle Ben(not the rice guy either) says, "Remember, with great power. comes great responsibility."

Anonymous said...

Daaang, demoting people and everything. Remind me not to get on your bad side ;)

I'm allergic to gyms

ColleenQ said...

Darren: truthfully, I'm not even crazy about having any power, but I need to get better if I have any hope of ruling the world... ;)

Slick: it takes A LOT to get on my bad side...and even then, you can always buy me a beer to get back to the good.